DO YOU WANT TO SHAPE THE FUTURE OF PEEL? DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF CHANGE?
Lend your voice and donate now to RDR to help make Peel a better and inclusive place to live, work and play for ALL.
At RDR, our aim is to spread the principles of diversity, resilience, and social justice to all level. We help communities, individuals, and organizations reach their sustainability goals by integrating anti-racism, anti-oppressive (ARAO), diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) principles in their daily lives, practices, policies and services. We build community and organizational capacity through research, policy advocacy, education, DI audits, and ARAO-DEI training.
With your support we can continue serving the region of Peel with our values and services, as we navigate towards a post- pandemic world. We request that you consider donating to our cause, and help us continue to achieve our mission of providing appropriate services to individuals from various cultural and social backgrounds.
Your support can contribute to:
- Educating the Peel community on how to incorporate diversity and inclusion in their daily practices
- Spreading the principles of DEI, respect and social justice at all levels of government, organization and community
- Addressing the challenges and gaps that the pandemic has created in our community, especially for diverse and marginalized groups while utilizing principles of DEI to respond equitably
With YOUR support, we are one step closer to making the Peel region a diverse and inclusive community for all.
Here are the following ways that you can donate and help us continue our mission:
- Donate BELOW
- Mail in a cheque directly to our organization, The Regional Diversity Roundtable, 28 Village Centre Pl Unit 107, Mississauga ON, L4Z 1V9
- Or contact our admin support at 905-232-7371, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your contributions and support to our cause. No matter how small or large your gift is, every dollar counts in making an impact on the services we provide to ensure that the Peel region is a diverse, equitable and an inclusive community for ALL.