- Date: Friday, Sept. 25, 2020
Time: 12 – 1 pm ET
Wondering how to get started on moving diversity, equity and inclusion forward in your organization or community? Searching for proven DEI tools and resources? Then this free webinar is for you.
During this webinar, staff from the Regional Diversity Roundtable will share tools and resources developed based on extensive experience training and coaching hundreds of organizations in DEI. The resources shared in this webinar are built on proven indicators that help organizations build DEI capacity
Join us for an engaging and participatory session:
- Learn about key indicators proven to help you and your organization build DEI capacity
- Explore a DEI self-assessment tool you can use as the starting point for an organizational action plan
- Find out how to gather internal input through an employee survey
- Gain practical tips to help get you started or to accelerate your DEI progress
This virtual session is free and open to all interested participants. Register today.